So I sent Samantha in to get her eyes fixed, they kept looking to the side and seemed loose to me. I got Sam after Mattel took over, but I believe she is a pre-Mattel one because she has that different face mold, hair texture and her lashes WERE brown. Well they don't have anymore brown lashed eyes so I told them to just go ahead and fix her with the black lashed ones, since her hair is dark anyways. Well, I think she looks much better now, especially with the black lashes! The black lashes make her eyes stand out more and has an overall brighter look!

Anyways, she came back in the little hospital gown, wearing a little hospital wrist tag like real patients do, and she was holding a little mylar "Get well soon" balloon. There was also a cerificate of health included and they tied a blue ribbon into her hair! Everything was soooo cute! I love the little gown, I told my fiance that when I go to give birth in the future, I am bringing an AG dressed in this hospital gown with me! [img]wink.gif[/img]